Monday, July 16, 2018

WEEK 99


3 Weeks Left.......

Hey Guys!!
This last week has been pretty good! Mainly working with these investigators that are about to be baptized. I am so content that I will be able to be here for at least some of these many prepared people that we have found. 

Valeria and Abril are finally getting baptized this Friday. They are daughters of a less active sister. They are super ready. 
Also, Alejandro, Valeria, y Omar are getting baptized this Sunday! These are the kids that a member has been taking to church for like 3 months now. 
It's amazing to see the progression that they have had. 

This week was my last week playing ball with the bros. I've noticed that I now have a old mans body haha. 

Everything is going really good and I can't wait to tell you guys more stories when I get home! 
Love and Miss all of you! Siempre SonrĂ­en :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment