Monday, August 7, 2017

WEEK 50


cambios especiales

Hola! 
Pretty crazy about that fire!! And it is weird not going to the fair this year. 

So this week was a little different. We got a call one day and they told us that we had special changes. So long story short is that I have a new comp. He is from Gurrero, Mexico. He is 19 and has 6 months in the mission. He was just in Politecnico "my first area I had" This area is hard and he was having problems in this area and his comp and he wanted to go home.. So he sent him with me to try to help him out. 

There is a new elder in my district from Utah and he is struggling with his Spanish and it makes me remember my first few months. I had divisions with him. 

We had a lesson with a new family of about 10 this week. At the end of the lesson one of them said " let's give them a hand for never breaking their character and for being such great young men" and they all started clapping haha.. that's a first.. I realized more of how much of a example we give to people. 

So today we got invited to play sports with 2 different groups of people so we played for about 5-6 hours straight so I am pretty worn out haha. 

I talked with Elder Ramirez!! Or Fernando haha but he came to my church and we talked for a little bit. He is super cool and we were talking about good ole Marsh Valley ! He loves you guys haha and g ma and g pa. He said the Bastian's was one of his favorite families in his whole mission so good job haha.. super cool to talk to him.. 

That's about it.. I love and miss you guys always 

Siempre Sonrías :) 
remember the small things 
enos 1:12

JUST MET ELDER RAMIREZ THAT SERVED A MISSION IN MY HOMETOWN JUST A WEEK AFTER I LEFT TO GO TO WHERE HE IS FROM.......MEXICO CITY!!


HOLA TO MY NEW COMPANION

FUN PIC

PIZZA!!!!! YUMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment