Monday, August 21, 2017

WEEK 52


Cumplo un año en la misión esta semana!!!

Hey so I almost have a year!! That is pretty crazy. 


So crazy thing... I almost had to go back to the U.S. haha they messed up with my green card and so I had to sign a bunch of papers and then those papers got denied and had to sign more papers and this happened like 4 times haha. So I had to go to immigration with the secretaries. They finally accepted the papers but then they misspelled my name in a paper so they will send that in tomorrow and they will most likely accept it haha. so I will not be getting deported don't worry haha. 

So my comp twisted his knee really bad and cant walk so it has been super hard to work. ... 

We have an investigator named Beatriz and she is really good. She acepted baptism but still does not have a testimonio en el libro de mormon so we are waiting for that,. we are hoping to have the baptism this change. 

That is about it.... love and miss you guys ! 
Sonrías! ;) 
Mosiah 4 : 30 
WE ATE AT HOOTERS!!!

HAHA JK.....WE ATE AT CARL'S JR.


MY COMP WITH HIS CRUTCH


No comments:

Post a Comment