Monday, March 13, 2017

WEEK 29


Another email, another week

Hola Familia!! 

Not much has happened this week just pretty normal. This is the last week of the change and I think I'll get a new comp because my comp has been here for 6 months in this area haha. 
We had a mission conference and that was really good. I got to see all the people from my last zone and talk to them. The messages were really good also. 
We had the baptism of Emiliano! It was really good and we had a good turn out. We also ate pizza after. All the members were good to make him feel comfortable and I think he will fit right in to the ward pretty good. 

DyC 82:10 we used this scripture in a lesson and I really like it because it is so true. If we do all that we should do in this life we can receive the blessing in our lives. God never breaks his promises so all we have to do is to follow the commandments of the Lord and we can be happier. The commandments are blessings and not rules .. always remember that. 
 
Love and miss all of you! 
Siempre Sonreìr!! :) 

A JOKE HERE IS THAT THEY SAY CHUPA LA PINA, IF YOU KISS A GIRL IN YOUR MISSION.....IT MEANS SUCK THE PINEAPPLE HAHAHAHA

A FRUIT THAT IS CALLED THE GRENADE AND IT TASTES A LITTLE WEIRD HAHA


BAPTISM



THEY CALL US "ONE DIRECTION" HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment