Tuesday, March 21, 2017

WEEK 30


Lleno de Cambios

Hola Familia! 

So you might have noticed that my title says full of changes. It's because this week I had a lot of changes!! 
So we had transfers this week and my comp got sent to a different area and I am staying in this area. Soooooooo I am going to be a trainer this transfer so I'm training an Elder right from the MTC. 
My new comp is called Elder Canó and he is from the Dominican Republic. We only have 2 days together but I think we will get along. His Spanish is a little different than it is in Mexico also. 
So these aren't the only changes. I'm also going to be a District Leader so I have a little pressure this change and more responsibility. I think I'm going to like it though. 

Other than that not much has happened. We have this investigator, Cynthia, and she is really good! 
She knows all the lessons and she has prayed and she knows that this church is true and she wants to be baptized ....... but her parents don't want her to be baptized so that is pretty hard. We are going to talk to them this week so that we can know more. But this made me think of how important families are in this gospel. When we all have the same goal to live with God after this life we can have a better relation and overcome anything in this life as a family. I am so grateful for your guys example in my life and for making me the person I am today. I really want that you guys can do all that is possible so that we can be an eternal family and I know once we accomplish this we can have a joy that is impossible to describe. Nothing in this life is easy and but we have to experience hard things to realize our blessings. And just remember that anything is possible if we trust in God. I love you guys so much all of you. 
1nephi: 7: 12
Love Elder Bastian de México 
Siempre Sonreír! :) 


THIS IS TO SHOW YOU HOW STEEP THE ROADS ARE HERE
 WORKING THE LEGS TODAY!!

A COOL VIEW


MY NEW COMPANION

No comments:

Post a Comment