Monday, March 27, 2017

WEEK 31


7 months!

Hola Familia!! 

So this has been a pretty good week. The mission is a little bit different now that I have more responsibility to do things. Training has been pretty good so far and the training is 12 weeks mom.... hah (mom thought he was only with new companion for total of 2 days but meant I have been training him for 2 days) Working with a new missionary is defiantly different because they don't have any experience but I've been showing him the ropes and he has already progressed. Oh and he is from the Dominican Republic so he talks a little different haha but I can understand him. 
I'm also District leader and so I have to give classes every week with my district and they report to me everyday. I'm liking it so far. 

I wanted to brand this year!!! It looked really fun and I miss working in general. We did a service project this week of carrying gravel and sand and it made me miss the farm haha. 

We have been receiving a lot of references lately so hopefully we can find them and start teaching them. Also we are going to start teaching a girl so that she can get baptized. Her family is a member and everything but she is 9 so the responsibility falls on the missionaries. 

Not much has happened but General Conference is coming up this weekend and I can't wait! I really want all of you to watch it. it's a blessing that we can listen to the prophets and apostles talk. We can receive answers to our prayers and receive guidance in our lives! and also feel the spirit and learn. 
Love and miss you guys!! Siempre Sonreír!:) 
2nd Nephi 2 : 6,7, 13, 27, 28 

ATE AT PIZZA HUT TODAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment