Monday, May 1, 2017

WEEK 36


Cambios

Hola familia!! 

Sounds like this week has been an eventful week for everyone! From the pics, it looks like Jake and Sara's new house is pretty good. And that is a nice grill. I wish I could eat the food from it haha I miss dad's cooking... and moms, and g mas. hah That's good to see that my bike is safe and sound in the garage. It would come in handy here with these hills haha. 
That's cool that Quinn got his call! Atlanta, GA for my cousin...Tell him that I say good luck. 

So today is the day of transfers but I am staying in the same area with my same comp. And I'm still district leader. 

This week was a good one. We set a baptismal date for Yesenia. She said that she prayed and felt nothing..... but then I asked her how she felt during our lessons. She said the fruits of the spirit so later I explained that she was feeling the spirit and that answers come in different ways. She also has a daughter so we challenged her to pray and we are hoping to have the 2 baptisms together. 
She really is prepared and I'm grateful that I can be the one teaching her. 

Other than that it has been a pretty normal week. I love and miss all of you! Siempre Sonreír :) 

RED SEA

FINALLY SAW ELDER LLOYD AGAIN AND PLAYED BASKETBALL....AND WAS ABLE TO GIVE HIM THE TIE JUST LIKE MINE!

SUBWAAAAY :P

ELDER TORIJANO GAVE ME A TIE BEFORE HE LEFT THE ZONE



No comments:

Post a Comment