Monday, April 24, 2017

WEEK 35


8 months!

So I hit 8 months this past week so that is pretty cool! time is going by pretty fast! 
This week we had our mission conference. It was really good. The theme of it was about the book of Mormon. We got to here some great testimonies that people of the book of Mormon. President also explained what truths we know about the gospel because of the Book of Mormon. Some of these things are simple but they are things that other people don't know. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon in my life and that I know that it is true. It is really the keystone to our religion. I want to invite everyone that they should start to read this book if they have not already started. 

I had divisions this week also and that is pretty normal being district leader. They were good. This week was a lot of hard work but the hard work has paid off. We had a bunch of new investigators and we have people saying that they will be baptized if they receive a witness that it is true through the holy ghost. It is a cool thing when we find people that have been prepared to hear about the gospel. 

That is about everything almost that has happened this week. Love and miss all you guys!! 
Siempre Sonreír! :) 1 Nephi: 1 ( to be able to start) .... ;) 

JUST A PIC IN THE TIE THAT I'M EVENTUALLY GOING TO GIVE TO ELDER LLOYD

MY OLD COMPANION FROM POLITECNICO

MY SHOES ARE RUINED...HAHHA


BURGER KING DATE
Sent a video of a storm, my mom will hopefully figure ut how to put it on this blog..hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment