Monday, June 12, 2017

WEEK 42


Changes!

So this has been a little more of an interesting week haha.
 
So this week was pretty good. We found some good and prepared people and then with one of the families that we teach we put a baptismal date for them. They really do want to change their life and they have felt the spirit in their lives. They are a family of 5 but one of the daughters is 7 so she can't yet .. she was a little bummed out haha. 

Soooooooooooo.... I'm moving out of my area of madero 2 ... we had transfers. So I'm staying in the zone of Cuautepec but I'm moved to the area of Pastora 2. The whole area is a hill so that will be fun. My new companion is Elder Velez. He is from Puerto Rico and has 4 months in his mission. He talks super different haha. 

I had to say bye to the members and investigators so that is always hard but I'm ready to work in this area to try to improve it. 

I love and miss you guys! 
Ether 12: 27 
Siempre Sonreír! ;) 

me riding a moped hah not really

 Elder Fleming and I with our kids .. " the people we train" 

we made coke floats 

SAYING BYE TO SOME INVESTIGATORS



SAYING BYE TO SOME MEMBERS



HOME GREETING FROM NEW COMPANION

NEW COMPANION...ELDER VELEZ


No comments:

Post a Comment