Monday, June 26, 2017

WEEK 44


10 Months!

So this week I hit 10 months. Pretty crazy how fast it is going. 
I had divisions with my district this week so I wasn't in my area a bunch. 
I have starting teaching English classes at the church so that is different. It's not too hard because I know English haha.. 

We have been finding some prepared people this week. With 2 of the new people we have had this week they said that they would get baptized if they come to know the truth. When we tell people that there is a church that Jesus established and that we have this same church they think that it is too good to be true. Sometimes we take the knowledge we have of this for granted. We really are so blessed that we have this church and we can be on the straight and narrow path. All we need to do is get on it. 

So this Saturday I was fortunate enough to be able to go to a baptism in my old area with someone that I taught. She was super ready and prepared and she loves the church. I'm glad I could be apart of that. 

I miss you guys and love you guys a bunch. 
Siempre Sonreír :) and remember to do the small things 
Alma 41:10 
SUN SETTING

A KID THAT GOT BAPTIZED, WASN'T AN INVESTIGATOR

THE DAY IN THE MISSION FOR YOUNG MEN

FANNY'S BAPTISM :)

No comments:

Post a Comment