Monday, September 11, 2017

WEEK 55


Entrenando otra vez


Hola familia 

So this week has been an interesting week. Since there are 2 white guys together they call us gringos more than usual. We are really working very hard together tho. 

So I guess there was a earthquake but I was sleeping when it happened and didn't feel anything. There was no damage from the earthquake in our mission. 

So the golden investigator that I told you guys about before named Fernando came to church for 3 hrs again! He has a big desire to know more about the gospel and to live it. He is going to move out of the area tho... but in like 2 weeks but we did put a baptismal date for the 23rd of September. He is super prepared. 

So funny story, I thought that I lost my camera last week "that's why I didn't send pics last week" but I said a prayer and I found it in my basketball shoes.. that was a miracle. 

We played ball today and my comp just wrecked everyone haha. 

I miss and love all of you ! 

mosiah 2 : 41 

 B-BALL GANG


STAIRS FOR DAYS....UGH


 MY ELDER GANG AND THE SECRETARIES

ME AND ELDER LLOYD AGAIN FINALLY

ELDER LLOYD, ELDER PAUL, ELDER SCOTT



No comments:

Post a Comment