Monday, February 13, 2017

WEEK 25


Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!!!

Sooo.. Happy Birthday Grandpa! I just want to say that you have been a great example in my life in every aspect. I miss working with you and talking about life with you. I use a lot of your stories in my mission. 


This week has been a lot different because I am in new area. I've had to get to know new people and I'm trying to learn the area. So turns out that my old area was the rich part of the mission haha. The people here are a lot different also. It's easier to find people in this area but also the people that don't want to listen are more rude haha. This area has 2 hills in it so my legs are pretty tired haha. My new comp is awesome I like teaching with him. 

There are a lot of drunk people that talk to us in the streets and for some reason they know a little English haha, and also people always shout out English to me when they see me and more times than not it's bad words haha. The people also hate trump here so sometimes I say I'm from Canada to be safe haha.
This morning we went on a hike and it took about 5 hours haha so it was pretty rough but the view was worth it and only the gringos survived to the end haha the rest stopped half way. Of course as you will see....I am on the top or finish.

That's about all nothing real exciting. 
Moroni 10: 3-5 read and ponder this scripture and I want to invite the people that are still not sure about the gospel to do what the scripture says to do. just do it. please. 
love and miss you guys sooo much and remember Siempre Sonreír, hay muchas cosas disfrutar en esta vida al pesar desafíos que tenemos en esta vida pero debemos buscar por las bendiciones que tenemos. sea feliz 

love, Elder Bastian De México  

ME BEING A NERD WITH THESE GLASSES
(sorry brit haha YOU LOOK WAY BETTER THAN ME)





SAYING BYE TO MY INVESTIGATORS




MY NEW COMP ELDER MELCHOR FROM ACAPULCO MEXICO


A HIKE WE WENT ON THIS MORNING IN THE "MOUNTAINS"







No comments:

Post a Comment