Monday, February 20, 2017

WEEK 26


Happy Valentine's Day!

So I didn't have a Valentine this year so that's pretty normal haha. But I hope everyone could show the love they have for other people. 

This week was pretty normal. I am getting used to my new area and I like the people here. 
We have a baptism date!! His name is Emiliano and he is 11 years old. His mom is a member and we have taught him the lessons and he wants to be baptized so that's pretty neat. 11th of March is his baptism. We also have investigators that want to be baptized but they have a little work to do. 

We played basketball this morning so that is always fun to do. oh and the zone leaders live above us the the apartments so we always talk and they are cool.

That's cool that Britney got a new car I really like it. I also want to drive it haha..
 
Sorry my email is so short. 

Love and miss all of you guys!!! 

Siempre SonreĆ­r :)  

PRETTY SKY

SPORTING THE BYU TIE IN MY DAYS WORK

MY AGENDA COVERS




No comments:

Post a Comment