Monday, February 27, 2017

WEEK 27


 6 Months!!!

Hola!! 
So this week I hit 6 weeks! I am now 1/4 done with my mission! Its gone by pretty fast. 
I am starting to like this area more and I am getting to know the people a lot better. We still have the baptism date for Emiliano and we are just working with him to build his testimony. We have an investigator, Lalo, and he is really interested and has a good understanding of all the teachings. The only problem is that he has a little problem with the word of wisdom and he lives with his girlfriend but they are getting married and they said that eventually they want to get married in the temple so that is really good. They are going through some hard times because she had cancer and now she can't give birth. In our lesson that we had with her she told us that there is nothing to be thankful for and nothing is fair. God is always just and he has a plan for everyone and all our trials we have are possible to overcome if we put our trust in the Lord. And there is a quote I like. It says that sometimes the blessings don't come in this life but the life to come and we can have the hope so that we can conquer anything that comes. 
I had divisions this week and it was pretty interesting hah, he was new in his area so we were pretty much lost the whole day. But they live close to the top of a hill so I had a good view. 
That is pretty much it. I miss and love all you guys! 1 Nephi 8 
Siempre Sonreír!! :) 

COOL VIEW DURING DIVISIONS




THE SWEATER THAT THE DORANTE FAMILY BOUGHT ME WHEN I LEFT POLITECNICO

YAY I HAVE 6 MONTHS IN!!!!


NOTE FROM MOM:  DANG I MISS THAT FACE, I MEAN COME ON LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment