Monday, April 3, 2017

WEEK 32


Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!!

Happy birthday mom!!! I love you so much and I'll send another email so that I don't take up too much space in my email. (mom: wait for it....)

Training and district leader has been a little challenging but I like it and am learning from it.

So this has been a good week. We had a family home evening with one of the members and they invited a family that are not members! They are super good and I hope that we can continue teaching them. We taught about three things that are essential in this life to be firm in the gospel and receive blessings. These things are .1. pray always 2. read the scriptures 3. keep the Sabbath day holy.  These are the basics but without them we have nothing. 

I loved conference! I loved all the talks and these men are called to be our guides and they really can receive revelation. I hope that all of you could've watched conference. There is one talk that I want you mom and dad to listen to if you haven't already.. it is by Henry B. Erying in the Saturday morning session. He talked about the plan of salvation and how the ultimate goal for us to to be eternal families. I thought about you guys during this talk and I really want to be an eternal family. This will take work but it is possible.  Mosiah 2: 41 

I love all of you and miss you guys! 
Siempre SonreĆ­r! :) 

FAMILY HOME EVENING

MY TAN LINE FROM MY WATCH....haha

MY COMPANION AND FLEMING IN A TAXI
THIS TIE WAS GIVEN TO ME BY ELDER MELCHOR MY OLD COMPANION

MOM HAD TO SHARE THIS EMAIL BECAUSE IT MELTED HER HEART..............

Birthday card from Mexico City

Happy Birthday!!! 
I love you so much and you are the best mom ever! you da bomb!!! And you are just that good haha thanks for raising me and teaching all the things I need to know to live in this life. Thanks for this attitude that everyone knows I got from you hahahahha I can't express my gratitude enough for you. Remember you are always loved. I want the best for you just how you want the best for me. Keep on keepin on and I can't wait to see you in 17 months haha 
love you! 

**Mom: Let the waterworks start now........I love ALL my kids.....SOOOO BLESSED!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment