Monday, April 10, 2017

WEEK 33


Spring Break!! or ... Semana Santa en México

Hola familia!! 

So this has been a good week but nothing real exciting. 
Training has been going good, I can see the progress in my companion. We just have been working pretty hard lately. Being district leader is good. As district leader I have to go on splits with my district so I had that.. it was interesting. 

We have a baptismal date but he didn't come to church and he needs to progress more but we are working with him. 

We have been finding new people so that is really good and I hope we can help them progress. 

I miss the Idaho weather haha and I wish I could've branded with you guys . 

In the district class the lesson was on the restoration and it made me realize how important it is for the gospel to be restored and how lucky we are that we literally have the church of Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith restored the gospel and that the church that Jesus established is the same church that we have now. 

I love and miss all of you. 
Siempre Sonreír! :) 

RANDOM PICS


MY COMPANION MADE SOME FOOD FROM HIS COUNTRY



FINALLY PICS OF MY APARTMENT
GOT TO SUPPORT PINK!


 TINY MIRROR

JUST GETTING OVER A HEAD COLD BUT PRETTY COOL SOCCER JERSEY


No comments:

Post a Comment