Monday, April 17, 2017

WEEK 34


Happy Easter

Hola Familia! 

I wish I could've been there for the Easter party! Looked like you guys had some fun! and the kids are getting so old! they already look bigger and I only have 7 months in! 

So this week has been a tough one. It was semana santa and everyone has a break from school and a lot have a break from there job so there was almost no one here in my area. 
Also I think I ate something bad so I got sick from that haha but the work continues!! 

So not much happened this week but I did teach the district about the plan of salvation. I felt like it was a good lesson. As missionaries we know the plan pretty good but I wanted to get more out of it so I was teaching why is it so important and why it is important in our investigators lives. Teaching this class made me realize that this plan is perfect and that is it for everyone. It is also not a suggestion that we should follow it but if we want to live with God again we have these steps that are essential to take in this live we have. Also, the atonement is the main part in the plan because without it there would be no way to return. We are not perfect but we can become perfect through the atonement and Gods plan. 

We also went to the temple so that is always a really good experience. The spirit is always so strong. 

This Sunday the missionaries had to give a talk in sacrament meeting. I talked about the attributes of Christ. If you guys remember that was my farewell talk haha but I feel like I did a lot better this time. I talked for about 13 minutes and I feel like it is easier to give talks in Spanish haha less nerve racking. But, we need to strive to develop these attributes in our lives because He showed us the perfect life and the perfect example to follow. 
 Ether 12:6 

I love and miss you guys a lot! 
Love, Elder Bastian 
Siempre Sonreír :) 



GIANT ROCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET



MEXICO CITY TEMPLE




NEW TIE I BOUGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment