Monday, October 9, 2017

WEEK 59


Bautismo de Fernando

Hola

We had our zone conference this week and it was pretty good. They talked a lot on how we can improve our teaching skills and I have been applying it to my mission and I can see a difference. 

This last week was my birthday and it is super weird saying that I am 20. We ate tacos and also something kinda funny is that some members invited us over to get a reference at their house. But what we didn't know is that they were having a birthday party for their 10 year old daughter haha. So I mentioned that it was my b day also and so they sang to me haha. So I guess you could say that I crashed a b day party that wasn't even mine haha. 

Fernando was baptized this satuday!! He was pretty much a golden investigator. It was a good experience. 

I wish I could be home for this time of year of hunting and football haha but congrats to Jake!! 

Love and miss you all. 

Sea Feliz :) 


CRASHED A BIRTHDAY PARTY ON MY BIRTHDAY


WE ARE BOTH CELEBRATING BEING 3 YEARS OLD...HAHA

SORRY THIS IS BLURRY BUT HAD TO SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment