Monday, October 16, 2017

WEEK 60


Feliz cumpleaños a Colton!

Hola Familia! 

So we had changes this week. I am staying in the same area of pastora 2 and I am still with Elder Headrick. I am also still a district leader. So everything the same. 

This week has been pretty calm. We set a baptismal date for the 11 of Nov. This week I have noticed that a sincere prayer and the desire to change really works. The investigators are really starting to make a difference in their lives. Fernando that just got baptized is preparing to receive the Priesthood. 

In this change some good buddies have finished their missions. Also, My generacion is the oldest gringos in the mission now so that is weird. 

READ THE BOOK OF MORMON 
sea feliz 
ama a otros 
Love and miss all of you. 
FERNANDO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment