Tuesday, November 28, 2017

WEEK 66


My 3rd "Kid"

So surprise... I am training again. This will be the 3rd time. His name is Elder Matos. He is from the Dominican Republic and is 23 years old. I am also staying in the same area and I am still district leader. I will be missing Elder Headrick a little we were working really well together. 

We had some really good lessons this week. We were teaching someone about the holy ghost and in the middle of the lesson she told us that she thinks that she is feeling the holy ghost in her life for the first time. She told us that she finally feels happy. This was an amazing experience that I will never forget and how strong the spirit was. 

We were walking down the street and a kid ran up to us saying Elders elders!!! we talked to him and then his dad came. His dad told us that he is not a member yet but that he recieved an answer from God that he needs to listen to us. 

Miss everyone and also I love those trucks!!!! I am definitely driving those when I get back. Also Thankgiving looked awesome!!! I wish I could've been there. 

Do the small things. 
Siempre sonreĆ­r :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment