Monday, January 8, 2018

WEEK 72


Mi sexto cambio en La Pastora!

Quick update on the transfers is that I am STILL staying en La Pastora. This will be my sixth transfer here so I will complete about 8 1/2 months here and 1 year in the same zone of Cuautepec. I am still training Elder Matos. The only change is that I will be no longer a district leader but now I am a Zone Leader. A little bit more of responsibility but it will be fun. 

We had the baptism of Jose de Jesus!!! It was about time, he has known the truth for some time now. Every baptism is a great experience and reassures my testimony. He will be a strong member of the church and I hope that he will go on a mission when he turns 18. He is 17 right now. 

Ramìrez came to visit me today!! and thanks grandma for that gift haha that's awesome! We ate pizza and talked for a while. He is a good person. 

Love and miss you guys!!! 






RAMIREZ CAME TO VISIT AND TAKE ME TO LUNCH TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment