Monday, January 22, 2018

WEEK 74


Muchas Classes

So this was a better week. A lot more busy but better. I am feeling better finally! 
This week the zone leaders had to give all the district meeting clases. Elder Lloyd and I tought it. We have 4 districts in the zone so that is 4 different meetings. We prepared the class together and gave the same class 4 times. It was good. 
Also, I had to go to immigration so that I can finally be legal here haha. They finally accepted it but I do have to go back this week. 

We did a service project for a recent convert this week. Just pretty much cleaning her front patio up a little. I miss labor!! like working physically. 

The baptism got canceled this week because he didn't go to church but that's ok we will have it next week. We also put a baptismal date for Andres y Dalia Rios for the 17 of Feb. They have to get married first tho. But they have a strong desire to be baptized so we are helping them. 

We were walking down a street that for my 8 months in this area I pretty much did not know it existed but both my companion and I got the impression to knock on the same door. So we did and had a lesson with someone that had talked to the missionaries 8 years ago and is interested. Cool experience. 

Love all of you! 
Sea feliz sea mormon! 
Do the little things plz 




No comments:

Post a Comment