Monday, January 15, 2018

WEEK 73


A WEEK OF BEING SICK
Only pic I took this week...under the weather too much
Soooooo this was an interesting week. First of all I got pretty sick. I had a fever for about 2-3 days so I had to go to the doctor. He said that I had an infection and gave me some amoxicillin. But don't worry I am getting better but it was hard to not be able to work very much this last week. 
I got my wallet stolen also so that's a bummer. 

We had a lesson with Juan Olvera, our next baptism, and he is solid. He told us that he knows that the Book of Mormon is true and said that he will be baptized on the 25th of January. He is really making a lot of changes in his life and he says he can feel the difference. 

I do not have very many experiences this week due to the fact that I was sick.. but I am excited to get back to work and get things going again.

Sorry for the lame letter but love you all!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment