Monday, February 12, 2018

WEEK 77


Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

Just want to give a shout out to Grandpa because it is his birthday! Really want to start working on the farm again haah. 

This was a good week even though not much has happend. We had a lesson with someone and he reads the pamphlet and we ask him what he understood and can pretty much teach us. He is for sure going to be baptized. 

I hope we find Juan this week. His mom is still in the hospital and it's not looking good. 

This is my probably my last week here in La Pastora. It is kinda depressing because with 8 1/2 months, this place is feeling like home haha but I am excited to know more people and work in another area. 

We had zone conference this week and it went pretty good. Elder Lloyd and I taught the class pretty good also. 

Miss all of you and love all of you. 
Siempre SonrĂ­en :) 
You will never get anything good out of Something focusing on the bad


 WE TEACH IN STYLE!

 YUMMMMMMM


 I AM CAPTAIN AMERICA HERE...haha

 MY SWEET RIDE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment