Monday, February 5, 2018

WEEK 76


FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS PAPÁ

Happy birthday to the BEST Dad that I could ask for! 

So I have 6 months left. Feels pretty weird but I feel more prepared than ever to be a missionary. I will probably only have 1 area left and 4 transfers left in the mission.  

This week we had splits with the assistants and it was really good. I learned a lot. I also had splits with Elder Peery. He's a good guy. He is in Madero so I went back to my last area for a day. 

We had a lesson and we asked him if he would be baptized when he gets an answer that it is true and he just said well of course why wouldn't I? I liked his answer. He still needs to get married before. 

We finally found Juan!!!!!!!!!!!! his mom is in really bad shape in the hospital so we could not visit him for about 2 weeks. He just showed up to church yesterday. Definitely an answer to a prayer. He says he still wants to be baptized. 

Love and miss all of you. 
Siempre Sonríe 
:)  
ELDER WATSON AND ME

BURNT BUS

TAMALES..


No comments:

Post a Comment