Monday, February 26, 2018

WEEK 79


"Una visita de Elder Neil L. Andersen"

Hello, I do not have very much time today. 

I am liking the new area, it has a lot of potential.The area is smaller and is half flat and half hill.  We had some amazing lessons with some really prepared people. One investigator just has to be married and she will be baptized. We also put a baptismal date for Blanca. She is awesome!

We had the great opportunity to listen to Elder Neil L. Andersen of the quorum of the 12. Something I like of what he said is that we have to suffer to fully repent, not just say whoops I'm sorry. Also that the mission or our life is impossible without extra help from the savior. 

Juan's baptism got canceled. His mom died the day of. That must've been hard. The baptism will be postponed for a little bit. 

This zone is a little bit smaller but I am excited to work with them. The other zone leader is Elder Humpiri from Peru. 

I went to buffalo wild wings today!!!! super good hah. 
Love all of you. 
Siempre sonríen! ;) 
no pics don't have my camera with me sorry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment