Monday, February 19, 2018

WEEK 78


Cambios y un Sismo

Hello Familia!! So this has been a real interesting last week. Everyone knew it was my last week in the area so they invited me to eat a lot! Pretty sure I gained a good 5 pounds. It was a little weird saying bye to so many people that I came to know but also I did a lot of reflecting. You will see the pics of some of those that I have developed relationships with. 

There was an earthquake but I only felt a little bit of it and saw some things move but nothing big. 

I got transfered! I am now in the stake of Tenayo and in the ward of Juarez. Seems like it will be a good area. My new companion is Elder Smith. He is from Utah. He has 10 months in the mission. I think we are going to work very well together. I am still Zone leader and my companion is a district leader. Not sure how that happend but it should be good haha. 
 
We found Juan!!!!!! for sure a blessing/answer. He is coping with his mom better and he came to church with us. We had a great lesson with him and he asked me to baptize him so we are going to see if presidente gives me permiso. I hope he will that will be a great experience. 

Also, fun fact, we will be having a special conference with Elder Neil L. Andersen. That should be really good. 

Love you guys!! 
Siempre SonrĂ­en! ;) 
PORK DISH






















ALL PACKED UP

A GIFT I RECEIVED....WE WILL SEE IF THIS CAN COME ON MY FLIGHT BACK HOME


I WILL GET YOU...HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment