Monday, June 11, 2018

WEEK 94


Preston is back :O


Hey! 
This week was really good. Yes mom I am really busy with teaching investigators haha and almost all of them have dates but the hard thing is to make it happen. 

We  had a lesson with Elva and her daughter and Elva already had a baptismal date and this was the first time her daughter was listening to us in a lesson. At the end I asked her how she felt about her mom getting baptized and she said that she also wants to be baptized. So that is super cool! It's awesome how the spirit tells them what they need to do and not us. 

I went to Chili's today with the gang from my genereacion. It has been a goal for us since the ccm. 

We only have 2 weeks left in this transfer and we have the zone conference this time with Elder Pieper. I also have an interview with him after. That will be interesting I guess. 

I hope you are all good! Miss and Love all of you!!!!!!!! 

Siempre Sonríen :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment