Monday, June 25, 2018

WEEK 96


 Mi ultimo cambio

Hello!  

Well this is my last transfer! 6 weeks more to go! It's pretty crazy to think about! 
This transfer I stayed in my area which is what I wanted and I also have a new companion. His name is Elder Aguilar and he is from Chile. I think he is about 23 or 24 years old. He came to the mission the same day as me but the Latinos leave a change after us because we had more time in the ccm mtc. He is a really good elder. I was his District Leader before when I was in La Pastora and he was my Zone Leader. I am still Zone Leader this transfer and Elder Augilar is a District Leader. 
We will work good together.

Elva finally has an appointment to get married but we still don't know when. We are just waiting so that she can be baptized her and her daughter. We are still working with other people for baptism. 

We found a really good family last week so we are hoping that they can progress fast. 

Love and miss all of you! 
Siempre sonríen ;) 












No comments:

Post a Comment