Monday, June 18, 2018

WEEK 95


Happy Father's Day!

First of all. Happy Fathers Day to all! You guys are Awesome! 

This week we had the conference With Presidente Pieper. It was really good!!! Best conference we have ever had haha I learned a lot of good stuff. I also had the interview with him. It was pretty normal. Just gave me some advice for after the mission. He actually lived in Marsh Valley for a little part of his childhood put went to Snake River for high school. 

Today Elder Niederhauser and I went to help a member with his English class. It was really fun and we felt like we were famous haha too bad we forgot our cameras to take pics... it was fun working with the kids tho! 

It's been raining a lot here because of the hurricanes. It's a lot better than the heat tho. 

Elva and Daniela are really starting to progress very well. This area really has been trying but I'm seeing the blessings now. 

The only way to progress is through the spirit. That connection is first as we teach as missionaries. That also helps me personally understand. 

Last week of the change so we will see if I have changes or if I get a new companion. 

Love and miss all of you guys!!!! 
Siempre Sonríen! :)    
BUFFALO WILD WINGS


VIEW FROM THE PLAZA




No comments:

Post a Comment