Monday, November 28, 2016

WEEK 14


Happy ThanksGiving everyone!! or in Spanish.. ¡¡Feliz Acción de Gracias!!

This has been a pretty eventful week. sooo
First, I ended up not eating at that familias house because they cancelled.. so for thanksgiving I ate a super torta haha. Pretty much a giant sandwich and we didn't do anything special but ni modo. Oh and I weighed myself this week and I weigh the same. 
We had splits again and I went with Elder Flores into nacional area. He know no English but we still had fun and I learned a lot from him. We rode in a moto taxi which is just a motorcycle pulling a cart that we sat in. 

Moto Taxi


 We went to Dorantes familia this week and we helped them decorate their Christmas tree. The daughter is a member but that's it and we are trying to work with them. 




 Oh and I am changing houses on Thursday now. But I did play basketball again today and that is always a good time. 
 Soo.. I ate chapulines  .. which is grasshoppers haha they aren't that bad actually. 


Here I go.....

Yummm

 So a cool story. I gave Ricardo a blessing .. in English.. and he is one of our investigators with a baptismal date on 10 DEC. Anyways it was for comfort in his life because he has a lot of stuff going on but the next lesson we had with him he said that even though he could not understand the blessing that he felt comfort in his life and was making better decisions and pretty much described everything that I said in the blessing so that is really cool. So just know that there is power in blessings..God's power.  
 So.. I ended up doing the baptism and it was a really good experience. Everything went pretty smooth and I said the words right. And after I could see a change in him and his face lit up and all the members were really nice to him and made him fell comfortable so that is awesome. 


 So about packages they say to put pics of Jesus or Mary on it so that people don't open it. And no I didn't receive the bday card from gma.. But I got one from stake president so maybe ask him how.. 
(Mom explained to him that we were against time with him leaving from the MTC, that's probably why)
Anyways that's about all I think. So Love and Miss you all. And it being around thanksgiving I want to say that I'm thankful for everything that you do for me and that you da bomb. And you are just that good. (Insert Mom's sniffles and smile all in one)

And I'm thankful for all my familia and this gospel and how it blesses lives and that we have the restored church here on the earth and how much it has helped me and helping me and will help me. And thankful for the plan of salvacion. Thanks for everyone that has been apart of my life and I know I am who I am because of all of you. <3 (Now insert your smiles and sniffles here)

 Mosiah 4: 9-10 Helamen 3:27-29 

 Siempre Sonreír 
Love Elder Bastian de Ciudad de México 

1 comment:

  1. Elder Bastian you make me smile! I love the insert part =) You are an awesome missionary!

    ReplyDelete