Monday, January 16, 2017

WEEK 21


El Amor es la clave



Hola Familia!!

So this week I didn't really do very much because I was sick for 2 days but it wasn't that bad. My companion was also sick. At the District Meeting we had Rosca de Reyes. Which is just bread in a circle with sweets on top and a tiny plastic baby inside of it. If you get the baby you have to make tamales the rest of the month. I didn't get the baby luckily. We went to Carls Jr. This week and for a little bit I felt like I was in the United States in the Summer. 
We had splits again this week because last time we couldn't really do anything. It went good and I learn something new every time. 
I'm starting to really love my area and the people. I realized that when I have the love for the people when I teach I can teach better and the spirit is stronger. Before I was just worried about my Spanish but now everything is for the people I teach. We have one investigator that is progressing really well and I am hoping for a date this week. One of the people that we taught is athiest so he doesn't believe in God. We talked about his beliefs and also about ours and we ended up talking about the plan of salvation and about prayer. He says he's going to pray to see if God exists. It's crazy that some people think that God isn't real. I know that is real and he loves us and he wants the best for us and I can't literally see him but I can see the blessings in my life because of him. 
Im starting to be more comfortable as a missionary and im enjoying it more and more everyday. 
Love and miss you all!! and be careful in all that ice! 

Siempre Sonreír :) Mosiah 4: 9



Wish America's fast food places looked like this

No comments:

Post a Comment