Friday, September 9, 2016

WEEK 2

       ¡Hola! ¿como estan? como fue iglesia? y que senimientos  tiene? haha thought I'd start off in Spanish. Mi español es bueno perro still mucho trabajo. OK I'll stop with the Spanish. Teaching my investigator gets easier and easier every time. Oh and I'm emailing a little later today because we had to go to some immigration thing in the city, and my camera was being dumb last week so no pics of the temple lo siento (I'm sorry). I think I know how to fix it tho.
      The package was sweet thanks!! It was really good. I wouldn't mind random stuff like that from time to time haha and no I don't need pb and j . I'm used to the bed now I sleep really good, and what was the score of the football game against Flier?
      That's cool that that missionary was from Mexico City, you should ask him what part he lives in the next time you go to church.. haha
      That's good it's going fast for you and it's going pretty fast for me too. Almost 3 weeks. Oh and we listened to D Todd Christofferson, from the 12, live last Tuesday and that was cool. It was a live broadcast from Provo.. still cool tho. He said it is better to be trusted than to be loved. I thought that was a good quote.
I'm still doing good and everything is doing good so you don't have to worry about me haha.
      Oh and if you could send me some sport socks that would be good I'm getting holes in mine haah from balling too hard. But if not oh well.
      My testimony is still growing and the spirit is super strong. I got a challenge for you .. haha .. so just take a second and really ponder why me and Colton are out on missions and then pray to God and ask him why. I promise you will get an answer and you will feel the spirit.


Anyways .. I love and miss you guys so much!!
Hasta Luego
Elder Trevor Bastian
The view from my room...kinda


Our sleeping quarters

No comments:

Post a Comment